Tuesday 15 November 2016

Maths blog

Hi and Welcome to my blog I am going to make a blog post about maths I hope you enjoy.

Maths Blog post 2016

What stage Am I in: Stage 4

Who is My maths teacher: Mrs Carr

How many Kids are in stage 4: 6, 7, 8

My Favorite thing about maths is Doing takeaways, Adding, Tables and what we do after maths is we get to Play card games sometimes we play on our devices and Play this game called Math man it is like Pac man.

 Leave a comment.




                                          Here are some photos                                                                   

                                                               Here is My first photo is My booklet .

 



Here is My second photo My hundreds broad for help.


Displaying IMG_0995.JPG


My last photo is of my maths book that i use for maths.

Displaying IMG_0994.JPG



    

Next up is i am going to answer of 5 tables and 2 Tables i am going to answer 10 of them 

                    5x7= 35

               2x7= 14 

5x5= 25

2x11=22

5x4=20

2x12=24

                                                           5x11=55

                                                              2x4=8

                                                               5x12= 60

                                                               2x6=12                                                                        

Thanks for reading my first maths blog post i hope you enjoyed please leave a comment if you will want to bye bye.

By Tylah Arkell

 


              

      

 

1 comment: